Monday 28 January 2008

What? You want a title....

It's been a busy week really...
Even though I had the week off work, I spent most of it running around to doctor's appointments and cooking and baking.
Think I did pretty well with 4 cakes, 3 batches of sausage rolls, 1 of pinwheels, 2 zucchini slices, 2 lasagnes and a pasta bake all stashed in the freezer now.

And I even managed to get some scrapping done....

These 2 layouts are for the Life challenges from Nic Howards book.. love them!


Yeh I'm turning 40... but it's not for another 9 months, so we can ignore that one for the time being can't we? lol

I also got a lo done for the SNC fortnightly challenge...

I actually really like this one... love this Cosmo Cricket....

And I got this one done for an online class yesterday over at Scrapbooking 4 Less with Sine....


And I did some more... DT work for Shelley over at Scrapbooking 4 Less but I can't share that just yet... soon.... But I can give you a hint.... go look at Shelley's Valentine's Day kits... just absolutely gorgeous.
And on S4L... don't forget to register with the forum to be a part of the Scraptacular 2008! There's over $300 in prizes up for grabs... it's going to be totally awesome!
And there's also Scrap Bingo starting as well as a cybercrop this coming weekend, Feb 1-3. Unfortunately I doubt I'll get any challenges done, but I'm setting one and I've done the sample layout for it....

And that's really all that's going on here.... Operation on my hand tomorrow, so I know there won't be much scrapping from me for the rest of the week :(
Take it easy... and I'll catch you later!

No comments: