Sunday 20 January 2008

Well....

this week went all pear shaped that's for sure!

I got the cortison injections in my back and it's all feeling much better now. But tomorrow I have to go in for some ultrasound treatments on it as well.... then Tuesday is another trip to the doctors to see the anaesthetist for my op on my hand next week.
So it's all go there!

But the trip to Perth has been put on hold due to a credit collection company. Did you know a credit collection company can have a credit file on you and because they haven't updated their files, it can stop you from getting a personal loan? Well we didn't until this week and even though we've proven we've paid out these debts in full, a credit collection company hasn't updated their records and it's given us a no go on the shortfall for the camper trailer.
I can assure you I wasn't a happy camper.... and certain people heard about it no end. It had better be fixed tomorrow or there'll be more polite phone calls...not!

So I'm having a quiet week at home with the kids... yeh I know... quiet isn't exactly the right word there... but I'm having a week at home.
This is a chance to catch up on my scrapbooking before my op and also get some cooking done and in the freezer.

So onto more pleasant things...
If you haven't checked it out yet, you'd better head on over to Scrapbooking 4 Less and register for their the competition Scraptacular 2008. There's over $300 in prizes up for grabs so it's definately worth it! And you'd better get a move on... registrations close Feb 1!
And on that line here are the creations I did for the January DT pack for Shelley... loved these papers ... so bright and colourful. Worked beautifully with the pics of Kristofer when he met the Windy Wizard a couple of years ago.






And here are some cards I made with some of the leftovers....

So if you want this gorgeous pack head on over to Scrapbooking 4 Less!

But otherwise it's been a quiet week. I've spent most of the week doing up the 50 odd tags for the Boxx retreat in March. I am so looking forward to this.. it's a lot of fun... and a great girlie weekend away from DH and the kids...
It's taken me a week... but the tags are all done now.... phew...
so now to check out what's next on what I have to get done...

And I haven't forgotten the "Pay It Forwards" yet... I'll get onto them sometime this week too...

So have yourselves a wonderful week won't you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope your back is feeling better soon Toni :0(
I love your mini book!! Nice and bright and colourful!
Take caer
xTammy