Sunday 11 November 2007

Hello....

Yep... really snappy there aint I.... lol
Well my excuse is my mind isn't really there at the moment... I think it's daylight savings... yes you can keep it!... then again it could be because I have so very very much going on at the moment.

Mum and Dad are here at the moment. Got here on Friday and are here until Friday... they're on their way home after travelling for the last 8 months. Been lots of places, but as they said... there's a whole lot more out there in good ol Oz still to see....
So I've been relatively quiet catching up with them the last couple of days.

Also I've been doing a lot of DT work this week too... and sorry... no more sneak peeks... you'll just have to wait and see.... hahahahahaha... but I still have lots more to do though too....

and cause all the dt stuff I'm doing at the moment is related to Christmas... I discovered I don't have any Christmas photos left, so I set the kids up the other day and took their photos... lol


Just cause Jonathan wanted to play games... and Kristofer wanted to watch tv... but eventually I got some good ones...
oh, and in the process burnt dinner! oh dear me... lol

So what else... Kristofer and Jonathan asked Danny to take the training wheels off their bikes today and yes.... off they went... suddenly they're riding their bikes on two wheels... noooooooooooooooooooo... that's not allowed yet....
I think they're growing up too fast... especially when I got a note home from Nicholas' school at the beginning of the week letting us parents know that they were starting sex education....
hang on... but they're still little boys... they can't grow up this fast... hey... slow down a little down... please... just for this mum... I can't deal with this!

I think I need a drink.... or maybe chocolate! hmmm now that sounds better...

ok off to find the chocolate... take care... and don't forget to leave comment to be in the running for a Pay It Forward!
Toni.

No comments: