Sunday 15 July 2007

I've been slack...

lol... honest I have! well today I haven't done much at all. 1 cj and that's it. I slept in until 10.30 probably because I never went to bed until 1.30am and I wasn't scrapping, I was reading Harry Potter lol....
but aren't we allowed days like this.
I'm re reading all the Harry Potter books ready for when #7 is released this week, but it will probably be a couple of weeks before I get it. I have it booked at the library because I won't buy it until the paperback comes out no matter how much I want to read it.

But I've had a pretty slack week too really. I did a couple of layouts but I won't upload them until later this week... cruel aren't I! lol
But I'm going to upload the layouts I did for the Really Just Ribbons Design Team.
You have to go check out Jenny's blog as she has all the layouts up there. Shazz, Dee and Pippa did some absolutely awesome layouts, so you have to go look!
And also Jenny has a special on the ribbons we used to don't forget to check out her shop either.
So here's my layouts...


This first one is a circle journal I've done. This is going to be full of layouts of my boys from everyone in the group. The photos have all been taken this year. I can't wait to get it back.
I've matched the ribbon up with a piece of pattern paper I found... it all matched beautifully.


And this layout is of Nicholas. As soon as I saw these ribbons I knew they would match this photo. I've used one of the ribbons to create a photo corner and some ricrac from the pack.

Thanks for looking and remember... go check out Jenny's blog for the rest of the teams gorgeous creations.
Toni.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think we all need slack days Toni.They help recharge the batteries. Love that layout you've done and also the card. See you weren't so slack after all.

Pippa said...

Love these LO's TONI. I also am anticipating the next HP installment. I am not as patient as you though. I will be lining up outside Big W at 8:00am to get my copy - in hard cover . . . lol. I will accidentally hear a plot spoiler. You won't see me for days!