Wednesday 18 July 2007

A couple of layouts...

I just thought I would upload a couple of layouts I've done over the last few days.

This first one is for the Weekly Challenge over at Scrap N Crazy.
To use a photo that wasn't perfect, 3 pattern paper, 2 cardstock, some chipboard and hand written journalling.
I'm really happy with the way it came out. And it just happens to fit in with the Scrapboxx weekly challenge too which is to scrap a not-perfect photo. What are the odds that that would have the same challenge. lol



These next 2 layouts are from kits I made up to do at the Scrap n Chat day a couple of weeks ago. Finally got around to doing them, though I still have the hidden journalling to do on the Father layout. Just waiting for the right words to fall into place and some peace and quiet to do it in.




You know, I've just looked at those 2 layouts together and I didn't realise that they were similar designs. Oh well.. you get that. They're in different albums so it doesn't matter.

And now I'm doing all the cutting out ready for Pippa's online class over at Scrapbooking 4 Less. It's for an advent calendar. It's going to be a lot of fun and totally awesome.

And tomorrow I have to pack Nicholas's bags for his trip to Narrogin on the weekend for the junior hockey carnial. I'm very proud of him for being selected in the U11 Esperance team, and I am so going to miss him. It'll be the first time he's been away like this.
He's worked hard for it though and totally deserves it. He plays better hockey than I ever did, but I guess it must be in his genes somewhere because his cousins have been selected for various state hockey teams, indoors and outdoors, and his father and I played hockey and so did his grandfather.
But you know, sometimes I wish his father would let up on him and tell him how proud he is of him. Nothing Nicholas does seems to impress Danny much and it doesn't matter what I say. Men, hey!

Anyway, I'm off to cut some more paper. Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful day tomorrow won't you.
Toni

No comments: