Monday 5 January 2015

Yes, I've been playing...

But do you like the new look?
Maybe if I can keep myself on track I might get some things done...
So in that spirit I'm here to share a layout I did last week, and also a money box I completed!

The layout is a review of 2014... just the main points of what ended up being a very busy year!
I pulled out a set of rubons that needed using to add detail around the photo.
I am trying to use up everything I have here on hand without buying anything new (yeh right she says... we won't mention the order from Dusty Attic will we?)

I also was inspired by a Birdhouse Moneybox that Mistra Hoolihan had made using the Kaisercraft range Sandy Toes collection last month and decided to do one of my own.


Though this was originally a birdhouse, I've covered up the hole to give it a beach house feel. It's the perfect spot to save the pennies for a summer holiday!
But more than that, it's given my the push I needed to start creating again... Thanks Mistra!

But I do love this range, being perfect for beach photos, which for some reason I have a lot of! And also with a holiday coming up in September to Streaky Bay, it'll be perfect for a holiday album that I'll only have to add journalling and photos too!

But with an almost free day today, I think it's time to get creating! Have fun...

No comments: