Sunday 21 September 2014

A little bit creative...

Slowly getting the mojo back and I've managed a couple of little projects.

A double page of photos from Helm's Arboretum. These photos were left over from the mini album I made.




And even though it took me a while, I managed to do this little Twiddlybitz Birdhouse Moneybox.
One thing I learned... cut all of the paper and stick it down BEFORE you put it together. Was a very fiddly little job but I'm happy with the way it's come out.
I do have another little one to do too....





It wasn't originally going to be the blues and greens, but that's the way it turned out.


Well I have a rare day off and the washing is all done, so I'm heading back to my scrap table to tackle another layout. At this rate I might just have some things to put into the show this year...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing Toni!