Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tis only been a month...

or a little over....
But I have to admit life has been very hectic!
I have a new job working at McDonalds in the McCafe... it's totally not what I expected and I'm loving it!
So that hasn't left a lot of time for scrapping or anything else, so I'm considering a few changes... yet again!
We also had the show and it was great to see quite a few more entries in the scrapbooking section!
One of my projects that did well was a wedding mini album and matching box.
Lots and lots of photos but I did really enjoy doing this.


















I was happy with the rest of my results. Will have to share some of the layouts when I get a moment together to take photos. I think things might just be quietening down now... we hope!!!

1 comment:

Steph Mitchell said...

Toni, it's beautiful!!