Monday 13 February 2012

Tiny Woods

If you saw, last week I shared my Kaisercraft projects for this month for both Tiny Woods and These Days.

So here I am to share my Tiny Woods projects....

My layout...




I took this photo last October when we went out to Lake Monjingup to wander one of the walk trails. The colours in this range were a perfect match for this photo.

My card...





Have to say... I love these owls and they make great cards!!!!

and my OTP...





This is a little childs memory game...
I really wasn't sure what to make with this paper range as I like to make otp that I will use or can give away to friends. I've made something similar to this using photos and my boys had a lot of fun with it, so thought it was a perfect idea using the rabbits and deers for little ones...

Hope you enjoyed this share.... if you did leave a comment.
I will be back later this week with my These Days projects!

No comments: