Sunday 22 January 2012

Lil Primrose

Looking for soft little girl colours, then look no further than Lil Primrose....
this range is really so cute and girly....

So... onto the good stuff...

My layout...





The little primrose girls remind me of dolls from when I was little. And no this is not a photo of me as a little girl...

And my card...




Kaisercraft have brought out a heap of stamps that match this range. They're perfect for colouring with copics but of course, I don't have any, so I tried my hand at colouring with inks and a wet paint brush. Not too bad I guess...

and my OTP....







Just as I started making this concertina album, my niece had a baby girl, so I thought this would be a perfect little gift for her.

This week I've been working on my next months projects for Kaisercraft. Must say, you're going to love the new ranges! Just yummy...

No comments: