Saturday 21 January 2012

Hummingbird

Do you love bright colours?
Bright reds and aquas???

Then don't look any further than Hummingbird from Kaisercraft!

It's very bright and funky... and teamed with white those colours really do pop.

So what did I manage to create with this range....

My layout...



Loved the aqua teamed with pink.... really brought out the colours in this photo!
(hmmmm btw Sam... I didn't get any new photos! lol)

My card...


I used one of the acrylic shapes from the 13th Hour range for this as it worked it perfectly. It's easy to mix and match sometimes.
And for a card... I really like this one!

And my OTP...



This actually used to be bright pink...and when I say bright I mean it!!!!
So a coat of paint, some pieces of bright paper and it has a new lease on life!

And I think I will leave you with a pic of Sally....



And yes, she's trying to eat a brick! Don't ask me why... especially as there's a perfectly good bone on the back lawn!

No comments: