Friday 21 January 2011

Yeh...

don't talk about the last few days....

home work kids yeh yeh yeh.... looking forward to a couple of days off work in a week!

But I did take some pics to share....

Remember the vegie garden we planted out not long ago...? We're starting to harvest the fruits of our labours....



Lots of tomatoes and strawberries and I pick carrots as we need them! Still lots to come including sweet corn!

And Wednesday night I gave DS1 a job to do... he had to cook dinner, so this is what he came up with...



not bad for a 14 year old! He did good!

And tonight I picked this little baby butternut...



and it is a baby too... just big enough for us.

Tonight I've been scrapping. Chookscraps is running a cybercrop, so if you're looking for something to do head on over and have a look.
I'll share my layouts tomorrow night!

No comments: