Sunday 5 September 2010

I've finally managed to spend some time scrapping. The weather has been cold and wet this weekend so it's been perfect to spend time scrapping rather than in the garden.

And I think I've accomplished a fair bit....

These pages for my favourite photos album...




And today I got these couple of double pages done using some Bo Bunny Paradise papers I've had sitting here waiting for me to play with...



And no I haven't been neglecting my digital pages... I've started back work on my childhood album. Just a single layout but...


My holidays are all over with now... boohoo!
We never really went anywhere, just across to Albany for a few days. It was nice to stay at a motel and let someone else do the cooking and cleaning. And yes I was bad and didn't take my camera (couldn't really see the need as we weren't really doing touristy things) and of course missed out on photos of the whales we watched.
So now I've learnt my lesson... always take the camera!
Most of our time was spent working on the garden and finally it's all cleaned up... the vegie gardens are done, just waiting on some fine weather to get some soil then I can plant them, and dh has finally reticed the fernery/fish pond area so now I can plant the ferns out there.
I havent' taken any pics yet but will do when it's all planted out!

and I think Gryfn agreed with me for a slack day today....

No comments: