Sunday 12 September 2010

It's been a quiet week, but today I got stuck into the challenges for the cybercrop over at Scrapbooking 4 Less.
Here are my 3 layouts...



There's still time to get your entries in if you want to check out the challenge... challenges close tomorrow night. Shelley always gives great prizes so it's worth your while to check them out!!!!

I also got 2 more digital pages done for my childhood album.



Next week DS1 is playing in the senior hockey grand final so we'll be off to watch him. Fingers crossed they win....

1 comment:

Kate said...

how did the hockey go?? and how are the girlies going up north??? No pressure but I want to see pics of the garden, that he finally got around to doing. Next hols leave the fans lying around and see if that gets them installed lol