Sunday 7 February 2010

Yes

This week I managed to scrap.
Something simple, but it was a Bazzill Zippered Album I've had sitting here for ages.
It was quite easy to do really, so no excuse for getting the other one i have here done too as soon as I find some pics.







Its an album about the so-called "perfect storm" that hit Esperance a couple of years ago. I managed to get copies of the photos from work as I wanted to keep a record of this.
I kept it very simple, so I just used the Adirondack colour washes and glimmer mist on the pages to give them some interest without overwhelming the photos.

I have also started to scrap our Kalbarri holiday a couple of years ago too. I did do a mini book but these layouts are all going to go into an album, but it's an album I'm still getting some ideas on as I don't want to buy one but make one and I'm hoping it will work. Will tell you more when I know exactly what I want to do which will probably be when I finish all the layouts.
But here is the first one...


And of course we knew it would all happen, but I haven't been keeping up with the photos of the day. But I will still post special photos, ones I love or ones that have special meaning, so just keep an eye out.

No comments: