Tuesday 2 February 2010

No scrapping!

None whatsoever... I've been flat out in the past week packing, sorting, decluttering and rearranging bedrooms and cupboards.
But I have achieved something... it's all done except for the bottoms of 2 cupboards and that won't take long.

But that doesn't mean I don't have anything to share!
I have a little birdcage I did at christmas time that I kept forgetting to take photos of so thought I would share it with you all.
And of course I used my favourite pattern papers... Websters Pages!
And have you seen all of their new goodies released at CHA... I so can't WAIT to get my hands on them... they are all absolutely gorgeous. It's just a pity I'm on a no spending spree atm....bugger! :(

Oh well here are the pics of the birdcage!






And just in case you wanted to know... it's mine... all mine... and I get to look at it every time I sit at my desk! lol

No comments: