Sunday 17 January 2010

Oh Baby!

lol... here are the last layouts I've done this weekend using the Basic Grey Oh Baby range I've had here.
I feel good as I've used all the paper I had here and I have only scraps left which I will use on other layouts or cards.
It feels good knowing I've used something I've had here for a while.
Well everything on the layouts I've done have used things I've had here for a while... lol






And in case you haven't noticed there's a new link in my sidebar for another blog. This is one of mine (just in case you didn't think I had enough to do...lol) I've started taking a photo a day... sort of like the 365 days project we all started last year, but I'm just taking a pic and uploading it here. Just a small record of the year really...
Go take a look if you like...

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

Great....love to follow these!!!! I have one too..the link is on my blog!