Friday 15 January 2010

the first pics

Here are the first of my pics... just for you...lol

Tuesday January 12

These are the apricots that my fil dropped round for us.... oh yum yum... I love apricots...

Wednesday January 13

Here are the 400+ photos I picked up today... 90% of them are from Carnarvon. I think I might have some scrapping ahead of me...lol
But at least I'm all up to date on print out photos.

Thursday January 14

This is a sad photo and I couldn't let this day go by without a mention. One of my bestest friends ever is heading home back to Tassie. It's been a wonderful 2 years and I will miss her terribly. :(

Friday January 15

It's been a busy day today. I took the day off work (one of my days owed) and packed the girls stuff all ready for it to be picked up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe they had so much.

No comments: