Monday 9 November 2009

November...

It's already November... can I ask what happened to January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October....? Where did they go... I really don't remember them much...

Can I get off this merry-go-round just for a little while... just stop so I can get my head around things... please....
Sometimes that really what I want to happen... time out from the world and the world just stops still.... do you think it will ever happen???
No I didn't think so...

Oh well.. onto brighter things... scrapbooking!!! woohoo...
and yes I did have a big woohoo the other week with Webster's Pages featuring my Advent Calendar on their banner of the week... I was amazed and such a big woohoo moment!!!!

AND I've also managed to get some layouts done finally... I've been very lacking in that department for quite a while... just haven't had the inspiration so here's some layouts I've managed over the last couple of weeks...






I've also managed to get my Kaisercraft Christmas Star wreath done, but I don't have any photos yet... it got "borrowed" by the Esperance Express Shop to display in their shop...lol....
I should have it back by the weekend... I hope...

ok... there's my update... but if you're looking for some scrapping fun, check out Scrapbooking 4 Less this weekend for their Cybercrop...
Lots of fun and games and challenges!!!!

No comments: