Sunday 22 November 2009

12 days of Christmas...

and isn't Christmas getting closer....

But the 12 days of Christmas I've been doing has been over at Websters Pages. There's so much inspiration it's incredible.
And there's step by step instructions for each project too...

WARNING: Pic heavy... lol

And I'm so excited because this little project one a prize...


I am so very happy with the way it turned out... and yes it is a glass frame. It was going to be a present, but I love the way it turned out!

And here are my other projects for the challenges...









And then there was this mini book... yes I still have to add the photos when I take them...










And I did one more project, but can't share just yet.... it's a present for a friend... so watch out for it!

1 comment:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congrats Toni !! Lovin' your gallery at Websters ! :)