Tuesday 29 April 2008

yeh yeh slack I know! But I have been busy you know....

There's been a fair bit of scrapping, working on the family history, work and then there was a trip to Perth thrown in for good measure! lol... so yeh.. busy.

So what scrapping have I been doing... well when I remember I will tell you. :)
I know there was the Scraptacular round 4 layouts, but I can't share them here atm, so if you want to look you will have to head on over to Scrapbooking 4 Less to have a look... especially as 1 of the layouts took me 3 hours just to lay out, without sticking anything down on it... and anyone that knows me, knows that's not the way I usually work....oh dear, the things I do....
But that said, I'm really really happy with the way they've all turned out!

And what else...

I know there was a layout for the word inspiration challenge for S4L... one of Busta

now isn't he just the sweetest.... yeh when he wants to be! :)

And I can't remember what else.... blame a faulty memory... overwork or whatever you will!

Ok I'm off to do some more scrapping.... I've got 7 layouts done of my 20 that I need to do for the Use your Stash challenge at Scrapboxx... yes I'm sorely in need to do a lot more than just 20, but hey... one step at a time...

No comments: