Wednesday 9 April 2008

It's only been 2 weeks... well... not even that really! lol... but I've been busy... flat tack in fact!

And I've done some scrapping... and even some I can share now...

So the first are my 2 layouts I did for Round 3 of the Scraptacular comp at Scrapbooking 4 Less... a layout based on Kim Archer's style and one on Tim Holtz's style...
I had so much fun with these and love the way they came out...

This first one is Tim Holtz style... very grungy...


And this one is Kim Archer style... lots of photos and bright colours... I love this one!


And I have to thank everyone who voted for me in in the comp... I'm now into round 4 and it looks like a great one.
All the layouts throughout the competition have been absolutely fantastic. It's been really hard to choose who to vote for each round. Congratulations to everyone who gave it a go and did layouts... they are all stunning!

I've done some other stuff for S4L... the sketch challenge for this month and the DT Pack Challenge


These are great challenges so don't forget to head on over to S4L and check them out!

And there's also a new comp running... it's a word inspiration challenge. This is being run over 8 weeks with a new word each week.
Here are the 2 layouts I've done for the words.. first was LIFE and the second was SWEET.

I used the new Core-dinations cardstock with this one... embossed it and then sanded it back. Loved the effect....

It's not too late to enter so don't forget to check it out while you're there.

Ok... I'm off... things to create....

1 comment:

gailw said...

Hi Toni, the layouts are gorgeous, very inspiring. Well done.

Gail