Sunday 24 February 2008

Gail has tagged me!

Thanx Gail!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was right where I am at the moment... lol... same house, though its been extended, same job, but back then we only had 1 child!

Things on my to-do-list today: Fold the washing, family history

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: Pay off the mortgage, set up my parents and FIL so money was the least of their worries, take a holiday to Scotland and trace some more family history

Three of my bad habits: Sneaking chocolate, impulse shopping, waking up in a bad mood.

Three places I have lived: Albany, Perth and Esperance... all in Western Australia.

5 jobs that I have had: 5? I've never had 5 jobs... Counterhand in Coles Deli; Receptionist, Advert Designer... and then there's the cook, cleaner and chief bottle washer!

5 things people dont know about me: Let me see.... I'm allergic to penicillin; i hate absolute detest asparagus... ummmmm... let me get back to you...

I tag:
Oh I hate tagging people... please forgive me...

ummm
Bec
Chars
Dee

sorry girls...

1 comment:

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Great Answers Toni,

I've learnt a bit more about you lol!

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au