Tuesday 17 March 2015

Dusty Attic Carousel

WARNING: Pic heavy....

I have spent a few weeks working on this Carousel...

1 Dusty Attic Carousel + Prima Papers + Inspiration + a bit of time and this is the result....
























Yes, there is a lot of detail... and no the photos really don't do it justice! 
Those who know me, know I like the shabby/distress look, and this is definately it. I decided on a old carousel, and with the open space in the middle, I added in a couple of swings (one broken), and flowers and some mushrooms (made from airdry clay). 
I also wanted to add in a little music box which I then hid under the ticket box... I mean what's a carousel ride without music and a ticket box?
The hardest part, was actually trying to get it all put together as I did each panel and the inside of the while it was all in it's separate pieces.
I have to say I do love how it has come out...!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Oh my goodness...this is a real show stopper for sure! So much detail and gorgeous elements! Thank you so much for sharing with us on the Dusty Attic blog...a great piece of work...