Tuesday 5 June 2012

The end is near...

This week see's my last week of projects for Kaisercraft!
Can I ask where the last 12 months ago as it seems like it was just yesterday I received my first box of goodies to start creating....????

But I'm here to start sharing with you my final projects, so today it's the layouts.

First up we've got The LakeHouse ... what a gorgeous range of papers!!!!
All soft pinks, purples, greys and blacks with a touch of blue!

This is a photo that I scanned from my Grandmother's collection of photos after she passed away. My aunty had sent it to her and my grandfather back in 1979, so rather than photoshop the message off the photo I've left it there. It's a permanent record of not only the date, but also who the photo is off, and who it was sent to, and also a sample of my aunt's handwriting.




And this month Kaisercraft have also released a gorgeous travel collection called Check In.
Perfect for travel photos, especially European tours, but as I don't have any of those type's of photos I've used the bright colours for this photo of Jonathan...

It is actually one of my favourite photos of Jonathan, taken when I got my first Panasonic Lumix camera!


Just because this range is geared towards travel photos, it doesn't mean that's what you have to use them for.
I mean Life is a Journey isn't it!

And that's what this last 12 months has most definately been.....


No comments: