Saturday 14 April 2012

Hyden!

We had an absolute ball yet again!
Thanks Karen for a wonderful weekend. It was great to catch up with everyone again and this time I was more relaxed I think teaching.
Last time was the first time I had ever taught a class and it was an experience, but this time I knew what to expect and was more relaxed.

I taught 2 classes over the weekend.
The first was this heritage layout using the gorgeous These Days papers...



And yes it is very similar to the layout I did for Kaisercraft the other month. But it works well either way I think and are 2 wonderful samples.

The other class I taught was 2 versions of the same layout...
One using Kaisercraft Technologic and the other Tiger Lily.
I didn't get to play with the ranges for Kaisercraft as I was doing projects using Great Southern Land, so it was good to get a chance to play.





It's a very simple design, but very versatile with so many possibilities!

And the only complaint I had with my classes was using the Tiny Alphas... I don't know what the problem was personally... I love those letters!!!!

Anyway I have heaps more to share, just need to take some photos.... until then have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work once again. I bet you taught the classes perfectly and inspired a lot of creative juices at your week end away.

Thanks for sharing your creations here. Have a wonderful week end Toni.

From Susan McGuire xxoo