Saturday 17 March 2012

Great Southern Land

Thought I would drop in and share with you my projects for Great Southern Land for Kaisercraft this month.

This range is a special range, released along with Technologic and Tiger Lily, but I got to play with the Australia papers...

So without any more ado, here is my layout...





These are photos I took out at Lake Monjingup in October of one of the Banksia's. That's the beauty of this country, and also living in the regional areas.... there's a lot of photo opportunities for wildflowers!!!!

And for my cards this month I decided to do something different and make some postcards!


These were really quick and easy to make, and with a minimum of embellishments they're kept flat for easy postage.

I'll be back later to share my off the page project!

No comments: