Friday 24 June 2011

A Change...

They say a change is as good as a holiday, so I changed my blog template....
It's winter and cold, though not raining today, so thought I would add dreams of a tropical sunset...where its nice and warm! lol

And along with that I've added links to Kaisercraft and also links to the 2011/12 Kaisercraft Design Team. Go have a look... they're work is just amazing!!!

And on that I'd like to thank everyone who supported me and congratulated me on getting onto the team.
The last 2 weeks have been an absolute rollercoaster ride with the design team and Nicholas with his hockey and braces. I'm hoping now things will start to settle down.

Nicholas got his braces on today and from all reports, he's fine and now on his way back from Perth with his father. It was a boys trip...
Countryweek is a week away for him, then Regional Championships in two and a half weeks...then hockey might just slow down a little...

And the Design Team... well I'm just getting my head around that and organising myself, but I'm nearly there.
I got my box of goodies this week and started creating... though I can't share just yet, but it will be soon... the ranges are just gorgeous!!!!

It is going to be a busy 12 months but it's going to be a lot of fun!!!
Come join me on the ride...

1 comment:

Beccy said...

I can't wait to see what you produce Toni... I'm sure it's going to be just gorgeous! Have fun.
Cheers,
Beccy