Tuesday 28 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

and all that jazz....

Yes I know it's been a while, but I have been so busy it's not funny.
With work and christmas and the lead up to christmas I haven't had any time to do any scrapping....

Well I've managed 1 layout... now isn't that sad!

This simple one using Websters Pages bloomers which I've finally managed to get my hot little hands on!



Ok... I have to be truthful... I've managed a couple of others, but they are in my childhood album and I haven't taken any photos yet of any of the pages. I might just have to take a pic or 2 of a couple of the pages just to give you a teaser of what it looks like. Could be I might just be working on it for a while, though I've sketched all the pages out.... we'll see....

I hope Santa was good to you and you had a wonderful Christmas... I know he brought me what I wanted... a Kobo e-book reader (hmm... will have to share the cover I made for it... when I think about it I HAVE done some scrapping...lol)
and some funny little gnome's from the kids.... will take some pics of them... you will get a laugh!

Anyway... my christmas pudding and custard is getting cold, so it's time for me to go....

No comments: