Sunday 14 June 2009

Finally...

I found some time to take some pics of some layouts I've done recently.
I seem to have less time to scrap, let alone take pics of the layouts I do manage to get done.
But I guess better late than never...

So here are the latest layouts....

These first 3 were for a recent cc over at S4L....




This one I've done in Shabby Vintage style (I'm loving this style atm) for the S4L June sketch. Head on over and have a go....


And this one was for the June S4L Sketch Recipe challenge...


And there's a new challenge over at S4L too... choose your own layout. Remember when we were kids and you read books that you chose the pathway of the character and the ending... well this challenge is similar to that... depending on your choices depends on how your layout looks! Such a great concept ... woohoo Beccy!!!




So if you're looking for a challenge head on over to S4L... there's some great challenges on the go each and every month.

And lastly, these are the 'just because' layouts I've done, trying to get back into the swing of scrapping. I seem to have lost my passion/mojo for scrapping lately...





So that's all from me for the time being... don't forget to hug your kids close and tell them you love them.... have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni

Long time - no chat. Sorry I've not visited your blog in a while. I have been thinking of you and hoping your all ok.

Love all your new layouts shown here. Your one talented lady and I love seeing what you create.

Take care and have a fun and safe week end. Lots of love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.

Gayle said...

Hey Toni,
Wondering how you are doing...you enjoying the holidays? We are having a lovely time staying home and spending time together. Usually we are in Esperance for the holidays but spending these ones home.
Hope life is treating you well :)
Gayle