Tuesday 7 April 2009

Life Sux!

Did you know that....?
Just when you think you're on track and life is good... it throws you a curve ball...!

In our case just about the biggest curve ball anyone could get. My lovely SIL passed away 2 weeks ago now... March 23, 2009. Suddenly... no warning... talk about shock.

But she left behind 2 beautiful little girls.... these 2 girls are now in dh's and my care, well at least until the end of the year, as their father passed away several years ago.

There's been a lot of rearranging of the house, our lives... and generally just getting our heads around things. But the most important thing for dh and I atm is the kids, our nieces and our sons as we all come to terms with what has happened.

So therefore no scrapping lately. I'm hoping things can settle down... at least for a little while!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh Toni! What a sad time for you , your family the girls. I didn't realise that you were their aunty. They went to our church. Hoping you are getting plenty of support and this time is as smooth as possible. I will be praying for you guys.
Gayle

Tam said...

Toni, Im so sorry for your families loss. I have had you on my mind....I hope everyone is adjusting, and Im hoping for a smooth path for you all. It is truely a wonderful thing your family is doing fr your nieces. xxxxxxxx