Saturday 8 December 2007

My little secret

.... is finally out!
I'm guest DT member for Scrap 'n' Crazy this month... woohoo....
So here are my creations for Chelle...


This was a little Christmas recipe book I did using the Cosmo Cricket range... just gorgeous!


The Christmas photo shoot... lol


Yeh.. ok... it's not a Christmas layout... but I have used Christmas papers... just goes to show you can use the papers for layouts other than Christmas ones...


And of course... more Christmas cards!

So if you want to see the other DT creations head on over to SNC!

So what else has been happening....
Well Jenny at Really Just Ribbons has got in the Heidi Swapp ribbons... I have a fairly good collection of these (of course!) and they are just absolutely gorgeous...

And also Shelley at Scrapbooking 4 Less has just uploaded a heap of new papers... I might have to go shopping... just because I'm not meant to be buying anything atm is beside the point... honest.... I wonder how I can sneak it into the house.... lol... just don't tell Danny will you?

Ok and I've finally got around to drawing the winners of the Pay It Forward... now don't go blaming me... cause there were 3 names to be drawn, I got the boys to draw one each... Nicholas drew Shazz... Kristofer drew Bek and Jonthan drew Tammy. So girls if you want to email me your address I will get something made for you and posted off.
And don't forget to pay it forward....

Have yourselves a wonderful weekend... I had better go get some housework done!

3 comments:

Charmaine Otto Photography said...

Hi toni...i love your work that you have done here...just gorgeous.....Just wishing you a safe and happy holidays over the next month or so!
...Char...xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni

Great to read all your updates here on your blog. You sure have been busy being creative. I love seeing what you make and all these things look fantastic.

I especially love that Christmas countdown tree. It is adorable, your sooooo clever :)

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a fun and safe New Year as well. May 2008 be filled with happiness, success and good health for all.

Thanks for your special friendship during 2007. I appreciate it a lot and have loved chatting to you on Scrapboxx and getting to know you more.

Have a wonderful week end and take care. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love your recipe book Toni! Absolutely stunning.

*~*~MeRrY ChRisTmaS~*~*
to you and your gorgeous family...from me and my family!
xTammy