Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Dusty Attic Carousel

WARNING: Pic heavy....

I have spent a few weeks working on this Carousel...

1 Dusty Attic Carousel + Prima Papers + Inspiration + a bit of time and this is the result....
























Yes, there is a lot of detail... and no the photos really don't do it justice! 
Those who know me, know I like the shabby/distress look, and this is definately it. I decided on a old carousel, and with the open space in the middle, I added in a couple of swings (one broken), and flowers and some mushrooms (made from airdry clay). 
I also wanted to add in a little music box which I then hid under the ticket box... I mean what's a carousel ride without music and a ticket box?
The hardest part, was actually trying to get it all put together as I did each panel and the inside of the while it was all in it's separate pieces.
I have to say I do love how it has come out...!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh my goodness...this is a real show stopper for sure! So much detail and gorgeous elements! Thank you so much for sharing with us on the Dusty Attic blog...a great piece of work...

Caiden Craig said...

This carousel is incredibly detailed and beautiful.